Once a month our school celebrates that months birthdays by inviting the parents to come eat lunch with their child. 2nd Son's birthday is in June so on Tuesday they had a special birthday table for all the June birthdays. I took Princess and Little Man and we went to the school to eat with 2nd Son and his best friend who just lives down the street from us. I have always loved this activity and made a point to go every year. Usually 1st Son will stop by and say "Hi" to me but this time he would not even make eye contact with me. I guess when you get to be a 4th grader your mom is just not cool anymore. I can't decided if my feelings are hurt or not though because I remember feeling the same way around my mother. Can I really be getting that old?
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment