Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Potty Training












I hate to potty train!!! My two boys I waited until they were 4 and it still seemed like it took forever for them to get it so with my little princess I have be dreading even trying to potty train her. My sister-in-law would always say that girls were easier than boys and that her girls did it all on their own. I remember being so jealous of her. After church on Sunday Princess brought me her underwear and said she wanted to wear them so I let her thinking that we would have one accident and she would be done and I could procrastinate for a little longer. She had one accident but still wanted to keep going. Monday she had one accident, Tuesday she had two and today we have had none. She is doing it all on her own and telling me when she needs to go and sometimes she just goes without even telling me. I still can't believe it!!!! As soon as I post this we will starting having problems so I am hesitant to hit post but maybe I could be that lucky, right????

No comments:

Post a Comment