

I have been trying to dejunk (is that a word?)my house, which seems like a never ending process, and came across 2nd son's journal from school last year. I love to read what they write. One of his entries read, "I feel the sun-shine in me when I do something for my lite (little) bro (brother)." This made me smile!!! I love to watch my boys interact with Little Man and the love they show to him. I do not worry about Little Man because I know he has the best two brothers (and sister) looking out for him.
OH Val, This is so cute!!! Hey I had no idea you had a blog!! SOOOOO glad you posted on mine so I could peek!!! These are all so cute!! I miss you! We have to get together and just talk!!!!! Let's pick a day and make it happen!! :) I love you and hope you have a great love month!!
ReplyDelete