Thursday, February 11, 2010

Music

Little Man has always loved music. Whenever he would get upset all you had to do was sing to him and he would stop crying. At times he would even fall asleep while you sang. For Christmas he got a musical toy that he loves to play with. I noticed the other day that whenever he heard music he will automatically start moving his hands. We have noticed it more and more. I just think it is so cute to watch him. At the end of the video also notice his bobble head that I talked about in the last post.

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute... and so funny. I love seeing our little men grow together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val he is such a cutie and I love his Bobble head!! :) He is doing so good!! I am so glad we can reconnect this way!! I love seeing your family and what a great mom you are!! Thanks for sharing it with me! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog!! You are the best!! Love you!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously val he is so cute! so glad your little lady liked her valentine, she is so cute. her and daphne crack me up. i love those kids!sunbeams is my favorite class i've taught so far. and teaching with vickie is great too.

    ReplyDelete