Thursday, February 11, 2010

13 Month Check Up




At Little Man's 12 month check up he was due to get 10 shots so we decided to split them in half and then come back a month later. Little Man now weighs 18 pounds which is the 40% for DS Boys. He is doing really well except that he has one eye that keeps on twitching which I think Dr. Durham is concerned about. He said it is normal for them both eyes to twitch at the same time but really unusual for just one to twitch. I am going to try and record it so he can see what is going on. Has anyone else little kiddos had this problem?



Little Man has also developed a new head bob. We have started to call him bobble head. I will have to post a video of what I mean. Dr. Durham seems to think it is due to his low muscle tone. He wants us to come back to just check on things at 15 months. These cute kiddos are like all kids is so many way and yet they have their own unique quirks. I love Little Man though and am so grateful for opportunity I have to raise him. He truly has been such a joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment