Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bath Time


Little Man grew out of little bathtub so we bought him a new bath seat. I usually just borrowed one but figured that Little Man might have to use it for awhile so we invested in one. They are really nice because I do not worry about him falling over. He is so excited to take baths and usually does not mind water in his eyes which is good because Princess loves to dump water over his head.





3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I know when I give Carter a bath I usually take one as well (not by choice - but because he splashes so much I end up soaked!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I would have known! We have one and I never use it and have no plans to, I would of just given it to you. Oh well maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a familiar routine! Bath time is like swimming lessons around here! Your family is darling! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love new "blog friends!"

    ReplyDelete