Sunday, March 14, 2010
Embarrassing
I have plenty of embarrassing moments in my life one of which happened today. After church my older children decided to walk home which left me to take Little Man, his car seat, two bags and my scriptures all to the van by myself. So as I was headed to the van with my heavy load I was not really paying attention to where I was going. I found the van quickly and hurried toward it. I opened the sliding door to put everything in and noticed that for some reason the floor mats where no longer that. I decided to give the kids a lecture about leaving things where they were suppose to be once I got home. I put the bags in and then lifted Little Man into the van to attach the seat to the base only to realize that there was already a car seat sitting there and it was pink. I do not own a pink car seat. Only then did I realize that I was in the wrong van. I looked around really quickly expecting to find the owner of the van looking at the crazy lady who was putting stuff into their van. Luckily no one was there so I grabbed Little Man and all the bags and headed to the next van over which was mine. I laughed at myself the whole way home. I am so grateful that no one saw me. I should really pay more attention to what I am doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




That's one reason I have the polka dots on my van. I always know exactly which one is mine. :)
ReplyDeleteA watermark is a see-thru symbol or text that you add to a picture to show that it's yours. It doesn't prevent people from stealing pictures, but it is a deterant... check out this post:
ReplyDeletehttp://thebalsisfamily.blogspot.com/2010/03/protection.html
Search for 'create watermark' to find an online tutorial on how to create one in whatever program you use to edit photos :)
well if anybody realized how busy you are they would laugh right along with you. i've done it before too, don't feel to embarassed!
ReplyDeleteThat made me giggle! I think we all have Sundays like that every now and then!
ReplyDeleteOh Val this cracked me up!! I have had momtents like this!! Only my luck is that there is an audience!! :) YOu are so funny!! The best part is laughing at yourself!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHahahah! I can't stop laughing because this is something that I do!
ReplyDelete