Little Man has been going through separation anxiety for the last couple of months which means that I have to take him everywhere I go so lately he has been spending a lot of time in the kitchen. I would leave to go get something and find Little man in a totally different place. I kept asking the kids if they were moving him and they all said they weren't. Finally one day I walked in right as he was scooting his way backwards across the floor. It is so cute to watch because he is sitting up but he lays flat on the floor and pushes. I have tried a couple of times to record it but of course he always stops as soon as he sees me. Today I got a couple of pushes so I though I would share.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This is super cute! I love that he can scoot. Oh and your video worked this time!
ReplyDeleteWhatever works, right? If you want me to email you a copy of those PT handouts, email me at twodogfamily(at)comcast(dot)net
ReplyDeleteWay to move little man! So much fun and he is so stinking cute.
ReplyDelete