
Monday night we took the kids are Frontrunner and then over to Temple Square to see the lights. This is one of my favorite activity to do at Christmas time. I think the kids have more fun riding the train then they do seeing the lights.


This is the cutest hat ever. One of the special needs teachers at Woods Cross made it for him. It is so cute and even matches his coat.

Chris's sister Lisa and her little boy came with us. I thought my kids were excited to ride the train but it was nothing compared to her little boy. I think he pretended to blow a train whistle the whole trip there and back. It reminded me so much of when my boys were that age. Little boys are so much. I am grateful I have 3 of them.

Princess

1st Son

2nd Son

Little Man


Family picture on the steps of the temple without Parker because he was asleep.
I do wish we could take our family to temple square at Christmas time. You all look happy. Such fun!
ReplyDelete