Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa

We had our ward party on Saturday the kids were so excited to see Santa. This year they decided to do something fun and we sung karaoke Christmas songs. This Princess up front holding a candle.The boys with reindeer horns.



At the very end Santa came which is my boys favorite part. A couple of years ago 1st Son brought his list and gave it to Santa so he would be sure that Santa knew what he wanted.
2nd Son
Little man was not very excited to sit on Santa's lap and kept pointing at me so I would pick him up. At least he did not cry.
Princess ran for the door as soon as it was her turn so I had to sit on Santa's lap with her so she could tell him what she wanted. I love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment