Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Buddy Walk

We have three days until our Buddy Walk and I'm really excited!!! We decided to make shirts this year for our team. I think they turned out really cute. Thanks to Stacy, one of Chris's former students and an amazing friend, for designing them.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Val please tell me about this walk!! I am so glad I can keep in touch with you this way!! I hope all is well!!!!!! Love you to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting on my blog. I'll let our family in Weber County know. They will be excited. Your family is beautiful! Your boys are handsome, your daughter is so beautiful and your little man, I just want to hug him!!! Our Buddy Walk is this Saturday as well and we are so excited for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any way that we can get t-shirts too (even though we aren't able to walk)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it's me again. Do you mind emailing me at tbdingman@comcast.net and giving me your contact info for this family. She doesn't blog so she doesn't know how to contact you via your blog. Thanks, Tausha

    ReplyDelete