Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Pictures

Sunday we went and had family pictures with my side of the family. Chris took a couple of pictures while we were waiting. We tried to use the timing setting in these family ones but I had to laugh because it each one someone is not looking or their eyes are closed. Princess is not looking

Chris's eyes are closed.

My eyes are closed. Gotta look family pictures. Hopefully the real one turn out better.











Princess and her cousin. We laugh because these two are so different, Princess is brown hair with brown eyes and her cousin is blond with blue eyes.

My dad with all the grandsons.

My mom with the granddaughters.

My parents with all their grandkids.

2 comments:

  1. That first picture of Little Man looks so much like first son. It is cute! The pictures turned out good. I am excited to see your brothers pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures turned out great! I loved them. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete