Sunday, May 30, 2010

Haircuts

Saturday after the party Chris was cutting the boy's hair and we decided last minute to cut Little Man's hair also. I was surprised by how different he looked instead of a little baby he turned into a little boy right before my very eyes. It made me want to cry. It was kind of fun to see the different colors of hair all together. 2nd Son was really dark, 1st Son was medium and Little Man was really light.

4 comments:

  1. His hair is super cute! I love it. You are right though that it grows him up a ton. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, such a handsome man! i cry when my boys get their haircut short too, it really does age them instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same when Milo got his first hair cut. I wanted all that hair back on his big old head so he could stay my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute. We gave Max a summer buzz cut today too.

    ReplyDelete