Monday, May 10, 2010

Discovery Gateway

Last week I went with my two sister in laws and their kids to Discovery Gateway. Princess had the time of her life and did not want to leave when it was time. I love all the fun stuff that the kids were able to explore.


Little man and his cute cousin practicing their driving.

Princess putting all the groceries away after shopping at the store. I wish she would put things away at our house.




This is my favorite picture of Little Man with his little tongue off to the side.


Little Man by the end of the day. Overall it was a really fun day for all of us.

5 comments:

  1. We had fun too. That picture with Parker's tongue to the side on the rocker is super cute. Thanks for going with us! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to go to "balls and water" (as my daughter calls it) all the time before we got Max. Now I'm paranoid at all the germs there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they had a fabulous time! My kids LOVE to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! Looks like the kids had fun too! :) The kids are growing up so fast...especially Little Man. He's so cute. I can't wait to meet him personally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like it was a great time! I need to get my kids up to that. They'd have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete