Grandma brought this huge roll of paper for the kids to color during Conference. It kept them quiet for about 10 minutes. I love General Conference but with 4 kids it is kind of hard to hear anything so I have to record it and watch it later when the kids are asleep.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Spring Break
Grandma brought this huge roll of paper for the kids to color during Conference. It kept them quiet for about 10 minutes. I love General Conference but with 4 kids it is kind of hard to hear anything so I have to record it and watch it later when the kids are asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Looks sunny, warm and lots of fun! Glad you got to escape for a weekend! I hear you on the conference thing - so hard to pay attention with all the kids. I love the picture with the bumbo - so cute!
ReplyDeleteSorry Valerie I am totally blogstalking you! I cant even believe how your family has changed! I hardly even recognize Spencer! I am glad everything is going well and your family is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI am so so jealous! Oh to be in nice sunny warm spring weather instead of snow. Glad you guys had so much fun.
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know that you had a blog!?! I'm so happy that I came across it!! Now I can keep up on some of my favorite neighbors-- even living 2 1/2 hours away!!! :) Hope everything is going well with your family!! Sure looks like you had a great easter!
ReplyDelete